Information sharing and disclosure:
Your Gig Guide only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of
Your Gig Guide in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or
persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties
agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any
other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information
is reasonably necessary to
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Your Gig Guide, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
If Your Gig Guide becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of
its assets, we will provide notice before personal information is transferred and becomes subject
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the
number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a
particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.